True love of Christ

Today, as we grow closer to Christmas, I want to muse about the makings of  a good world. In the early morning I was served and then able to serve others. I then enjoyed a lunch with a couple of my besties and was so caught up in the conversation, I didn't realize I got the wrong order…..in my defense, it WAS a thinking conversation. By evening time the neighborhood gifts started to pour in and conversations, the hugs, and some tears flowed as love was shown in multiple ways. These are the tender gifts given to us despite our trials that rage on in our lives. Let us take a few moments to reflect on those tender gifts of love that seem to come at just the moment we start feeling unloved for,uncared for, and alone in the world. There are angels among us in disguise. Let us be one of those angels. Go and do.

Comments

Popular Posts