New Year

So, the season of fun is closing and we are back to the same ole grind! There is something magical that happens when everyone is home and the schedule is ripped to shreds! Late night movies, midnight dinners, gorilla nesting wherever your eyes closed.  Breakfast of sandwiches as it is already noon and special dinners with tea lights and real napkins! Dark circles from lack of sleep and dilated eyes due to  the continual sugar high that last from the first drop off of neighbor goodies and last until mother finally throws out the dryed out cookies half eaten. These are the times that I will always relish as magical. But now Wallie World is replacing all their Christmas candies with work out equipment and so it must be time for resolutions and to bid adieu to the magical season of indulgence.  I know,via our resolutions, we all want to change things. Get skinnier , change our financial life, get good grades, bottom line…be different. I am not sure I am willing to make resolutions this year. Maybe I just need to decide I want to do more of and then do it? No pressures. Decide what I don't like and then just simply choose to change. And then pray that Christmas comes fast!

Comments

Popular Posts