Total disclaimer

So one of those in my C.O.L (for the moment anyway!) called and said that maybe if I had time I maybe want to proof read my blog! Silly girl. Proofread----what is that? Yet that critique came on the heels of not getting a good night sleep knowing I had put Job down in one of my blogs really meaning Lot. I don't reread my blogs, AFTER all WHO really reads them? So I will apologize ahead for my many errors and hope that you enjoy the spirit of the blog instead of the letter of the blog. You can probably surmise that I am a free-to-be-me girl and blogging comes on the heels of an hour worth of carpooling and the consumption of some sort of energy in a can. I sit on a very uncomfortable stool and let the finger fly disregarding what is really being said just knowing that I enjoy it. (Yes, there is a SECRET desire that others may find some delight in my energy-drink infused musings.) But if not then I will know my faithful 7 followers will dwindle and at the end of the day my offspring will still have some written sample of who their mother really is/was/want to be and that all her nagging of school was more "listen to what I say and not what I do."

Comments

Popular Posts