Working Girl!

Yesterday I called over 300 places and my soon to be skinny fingers dialed over 4500 digits on the phone. Yes I am currently a working girl! And to be honest I am tired. I asked a friend how she does it working and being mom and the reply came "routine". My routine is shot to heck and heaven! I am sure if I was doing a 'real' job that I would find a way to get a routine but right now my home routine is arrive at the house, eat , put on pj's and avoid talking, doing, or dialing. I arrived home Tuesday and by 6:oop.m. was unabashedly wrapped in brightly colored pjs' that didn't match, that is another conversation for a different day, and by 6:3o lying in bed reading. Within a few minutes Madison (16), Olivia (14), and hubbo Steve were all lying on the bed talking or i-phoning or snoring.I bet you can't guess who was doing what! Ah but that felt a little like routine. Yet as the evening grew into night Miss. Maya wandered in my room wanting  to visit and I told her "Mommy is way to tired, you will have to talk to me sometime next week!" It is only a week and by the end of it I should have logged over 1500 phone calls and zillions amount of digits! I love working and putting on make-up and talking to people taller then me. But I miss my last week life and have decided there isn't enough money in the world to give up my mommy routine! go and do.

Comments

Popular Posts