WRITER'S BLOCK

I may take a waa-waa moment if my 4 readers don't mind. (Okay there are more of you then that but...............)  A wicked sinus infection, a snow storm, cramped dialers' hand, and late for work. What do these things have when you put them together? River. And maybe you. Have you ever  been in the space that you have writers block, just nothing to say to the world with the exception of all the ailments you are currently suffering both MENTALLY and physically? It's the old "pack your bags as we are going on a martyr trip!" because that is the only thing I am willing to share with you today type of attitude. I was looking over my blog yesterday and I believe I was writing it at around 5:30 a.m. and realized the story in my head was so much better then the story I put on paper. (sort of speak.) And I think sometimes we are like that when we communicate during our waa-waa moments. OUR story is so much more interesting in our head then to the person we are complaining too. So, here I sit with a cramped hand from my temp job, looking outside to the winter wonderland that I have to go into, and wondering what I am going to wear to work as I am already behind schedule, and wondering if my 4 readers care about this as much as I do? Um. Food for thought, right? Go and Do and quit your complaining. If you do, I will!

Comments

Popular Posts