Hail the Conquering Hero

There is no one on earth, I dare a duel, who loves cleaning products and cleaning like I do. The gleam off the wood furniture after pledge has touched it. The sparkling of the mirrors that represent clean slates. The movement of the carpet when vacuumed. The dust wiped away with one swoop along with a shout of 'Hail the Conquering Hero". The physical and mental change the house takes on after a good scrub. The freshness that mixes with all the wondrous odors left behind by the myriad of cleaning products that assault your senses. It is renewal at its best. When I am alone cleaning it is a ritual. I pop in my play list that only has joyous music on it that inspires me. It is at a volume that leaves the neighbors wondering what is going on. I sometimes, in the privacy of my own home, wear a crown as I clean. Queen of my castle and all that wrought. It is the feeling that the place that I truly live is a place I truly  want to be. Orderliness and cleanliness inspires me to claim gratitude that burst from every cell. This is where the people I love come too after a day in the world. So when I, the Queen, claim a cleaning day it is a spiritaul experience for the home and for the Queen herself. It is where I live with the ones I loves. So get out those cleaning rags, turn on your music, donn  your crown and become the Queen of your castle and the Conquering Hero!

Comments

Popular Posts