Daylight Crazy!

Today was one of those days that you wonder how you got through it without losing a brain cell or just the complete brain package! I went to the store, after 3 carpools, and realized that I had not transferred funds to my checking account as instructed to do, so back home I went. I traipsed back into the store after transferring monies when I realized my debit card was back safe on the kitchen counter at home!!! Three times the charm so back home I went thinking of what delectable sweet I was going to gobble down in response to this bit of a crazy day! Then after finalizing this mere little transaction, I arrive home to a frantic call to come pick up yet another carpool. Only 2 more carpools, a Lacrosse practice, highschool open house and I can take a melatonin and to to sleep! There are days like that. Days that lead you to musing what the heck is going on in life and why oh why isn't happening to Mrs. Cravits across the way instead of us? (Petty I know.) But it's okay, it's days like these that truly do make us stronger, wiser, or maybe just a bit more thick skinned. So, off to get Papa Murphy's Taco Pizza to soothe the savage beast of craziness that has attached itself to this day of mine. Maybe someone else making dinner will take the edge off!?! If not then I am going to take two melotinins and blog you in the morning!! Go & Do.

Comments

Popular Posts