Royal Wedding

Today I was all about celebrating the special day that comes once a year in reference to my eldest being born day. And then I got side tracked by the Royal Wedding. I wasn't going to attend the wedding after all, I did attend Princess Di's big day and look where it got them!!! So without  a thought to Will & Kate, I got up to sing happy day to Madison. And then something happened that rarely happens in this house, the television went on and that, as we say, was history. I found myself perusing the Internet for every last tidbit of the wedding and it's players. I rewound a few hundred times the moment when Prince Harry churlishly glances back at the soon-to-be-princess walking the procession toward her happy prince. Harry then conspiratorially whispers some brother between brother information about this approaching beauty and Prince William, though only seen by the back, illuminates glee and excitement. Then when she finally approaches the alter there is no need for a lip-reader. He let's her know, in no uncertain terms, she is beautiful. And for just a few minutes, Englands boy Princes, seem like everyday boys who one is relishing in the excitement of the day, each for different reasons.  We will fast forward to the sweet balcony scene at Bucks Palace. Oh, don't play coy, we all watched it!! She walks out to the balcony for one second looks startled at the 1/2 million people staring at her and says "wow". He gently grabs her arm and asked if she is okay. So my dear Madison may think this is the worst birthday she has ever had but she can boast that the future King and Queen of England were betrothed on her very special day. What a better gift? I love you sweety........I just love watching the royals as well. Cheerio and "God Bless the Queen" an d Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

Comments

Popular Posts