She.

This is a tribute to my mother. This  is her eldest daughter , as of right now she has no idea that im on her blog , but I feel she deserves some kind words. My mother is the light in  my life and she guides me in the right direction. Her powerful , loving spirit is constantly watching over , caring and loving me. My mom is not fully aware of what a strong impact she is in many peoples lives. She has the gift and ability to give amazing advice and help people thru challenging times , she works thru heavenly fathers hands and she sure does a great job doing it , she is simply a gift from heaven given to me. I love my mom with all my heart and I am so thankful and blessed to have such a influencing woman in my life 24/7. I wish there were words to describe my love for my her , but sadly there are not. She is indescribable.  She is Beautiful , Kind , Caring , Supportive , Wise and Smart , Strong , Worthy , Dependable  , Amazing and simply Perfect. I love you mom with everything I have , tears come to my eyes when I think about all the things you've sacrificed and done for me. YOU are a blessing to all.
Love , M.

Comments

Rivmama said…
I love you sugar!

Popular Posts