Am I The Only One?

Am I the only overworked and under payed housewife who can't get enough of the first few days of the trial of "Tot mom: Casey Anthony" ? I am addicted. I had a very long day full of emotional turmoil, carpool, paying of school fees, pick up at lunch of child, sick child home and yet I have had plenty of time to check out the latest of the newest "trial of the century." In case you don't about it, a young gal had her tot missing for nearly a month but never told anyone. She claimed an unknown person was her nanny and this nanny had taken off with her child, oops, she forgets to report it for 31 days! I am engrossed in it because of the family dynamics and all the interpersonal relationships. I often think how easy relationships can get off track such as the Anthony family. Those who we are close too require careful tending. It is a reminder that we can't overindulge or under indulge those we care for. We must give of our time freely without giving away all our time. We must  eencourage growth of mind and spirit. I saw a video of a mom speaking about how she found herself so involved in her own woes and things that used her energy up that she was overlooking those blessings she had, in this case her family. When she was exposed to others in extreme poverty and lacking in the love dept it helped her decide to look closer to those things she enjoyed and  she began to see that many of her so-called trials were actually blessings. These blessings required energy from her and so she confused them with trials. Easy to do. We all do it. The difference is if we recognize it and then CHANGE it. I tell my children we all make mistakes, every one of us. But it is how you fix those mistakes that make the person. Well I better go and check up on the latest updates of the trial um, I mean go and make dinner. Go & Do. 

Comments

Popular Posts