End?

Apparently today was going to be the end of the world…..by 6:oo p.m. Now why six Mr. Preacher Man? Maybe because one could get 3 good square meals before the ending of life! I put some thought into what the meal should be if the  world truly was going to end today at 6:oo. I would have indulged in chicken fettuccine with the most delectable slap on your thigh white sauce ever created by some saucy sexy Italian man. (Age of no matter.) Now that I am a chicken owner I might have decided against the fowl but added extra parmesan to make up for the meatless meal. I would have said, written, and called those I loved and watched PBS Pride and Prejudice just one last time, who doesn't love Colin Firth? I would perhaps sit in the front lawn that has sprung dark green grass and sprouted colors in the flower beds with those I love and talk and be with those who I live amongst. I would sit on our red Adirondack chairs with the embroidered throw pillows and reminisce about those I cared about and those who taught me important things. I hope that I might recall how I may have contributed to this world in some small way.  I would shed tears and give thanks and take in. But what is more important, I would have few regrets. I would be glad that I gave up to get. I would relish in the love I gave freely and the love I had received. I would be grateful to those I was open to and who were open to me in return. I would be happy I gave praise and for those who gave it to me. So Mr. Preacher Dude who predicted the end of the world today at 6:oo p.m. I would have been fine with it. But maybe next time the world is coming to an end I will have the chicken. Go & Do…………I rarely post on Saturday and never on Sundays so "Good Sabbath" to you and happy living.

Comments

Popular Posts