Finally !!!

so Blogspot has been down for the last 24 plus hours and can I just tell you that I have had the best blogs ever written  swirling inside my head! Every time I would sit down to put pen to words and then Blogspot down. Darn. I must say that I am the best ever writer in the history of momma kind-----inside my head. But then when I actually have to write, performance anxiety and redbull brain freeze sets in. It is the anxiety of giving the universe something to really want and you can do that when it is in  your head…..life is funny that way. It is similar to when you plan all day to venture into cooking something you have never made before but is a quite common dish amongst your peers. In your mind the fantasy of the family sitting around the table as you set your creation down, replete with Parsley garnish, and them unable to adore your cooking and the plate with said meal on it,  enough through out the meal. But the reality is that what is served is akin to table scraps a dog wouldn't even partake off.  Pig, for instance. Okay, Pork is a better use of wordage. I, by nature or nurture, am not a meat cooker or chooser. Oh, yes, if served well, I will partake. It is just my genius isn't in the meat genre. An example of what is in the mind and how it in reality translate is my amazing giant Bradley. Bradley is a tall tree of a man from the South where meat eating is an art form perfected from birth. And as he questioned me on the upcoming meal of pig that I have never cooked before, I felt as if I was lovingly interrogated by a southern accented meat police person.  He says in one breathe "Mama (that's what he calls me, so cute!) mama, is it pork loin,  a roast, shoulder, pork butt, rib eye, is it marinated, roasted, grilled, smoked, with coals, wood, timber, caught in the wild?" I take artistic license regarding his litany but none the less , I was intimidated (in a good way!)
"Bradley, my cute boy,  the way I choose meat is by choosing the package with the less amount of red leakage." (My stomach twist even now.)  So I tried the "porked by crockpot method." Let us just say that the family should have sent out for pizza.  And maybe that is how my blogging is. I fantasize the amazing meal of words to be consumed hungrily by the masses. When really you should have ordered pizza. Go and Do……I  will take a piece of pep. Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts