Big Hat

I just heard a saying that I wish I had come up with...."Big Hat, No Cattle." That is to say that some wander this earth spouting big things that can't be supported either by action or by proof. In other words an actor! We all know someone that is wearing their gallon size hat in life without the use of having the cattle to support it! Funny.

Some of my other favorite sayings..."Your fired!" "I am selling you to the gypsies as soon as they come into town.".... "Cow girl up!" "Actor!" "Trickey stick"...."God bless you and everyone around you." "Buck up." "Go & Do." "Purple-lee scurple-lee" "Van-go."...."the bottom line is"...."who cares?"

I also saw a new saying I want to incorporate into my life and that is "love is for giving."
Sayings represent us and somehow brand us for others to remember our life force. I find it touching when I hear others use my mumblings of words. I hear my Chiclets say "I am going to sell you to the gypsies!" Or when my mom says "go and do." It makes me feel that even when I am long gone from this earth those I love just might use my word habits and maybe, just maybe, remember me from time to time. IF they don't remember me, atleast they will sound cute.

Comments

Popular Posts