Funny

I was exiting my Van-go the other day in the parking lot of our Tar-chay when I overheard a little voice belonging to a cute little girl. I hear her sweet voice (very apparent to her daddy) "I love when you babysit!" I thought it funny as when mommies watch their children it is "taking care of the children" but when Daddies do it it is called "babysitting." Funny. The world is full of funny things and funny observations.

so isn't funny in life when you feel so down trodden and are contemplating how to eliminate life's little pressures and just when you think you are so done with things.....someone does something for you that is small to them but extraordinary to you. I had a sweet email and a dear neighbor, both in one day, say just the things I needed personally to hear. Yeah for those who take away pressure instead of give it!

Goddess: A woman whose great charm or beauty arouses adoration. (A note from my friend accompanied by an illustrated big bosom gal with a crown.) I am framing this and putting it for all to see....in the bathroom.

Comments

Popular Posts