Ah the days of Summer…..

I haven't been consistent with my blogging as Summer is here and life is all about very late nights and busy or stationary days. I have found that I am crazy busy and the hours of the day flash by or they are so slow and leisurely that I just bask in laying "like broccoli". But my mind was jetted out of the summer conscience by a friend who said something that I wish I had thought up. We were discussing our lives and the balance of things and she was in a bit of a rut. So she started regaling me with a list of things she wants to make for her upcoming celebration of our fine Nation. "Riv," she says "I am just going to bake myself to happiness!" Isn't that fabulous? Shan't we all just decide this wonderful weekend that when life gives us lemons, we bake! Let's all decide to just bake ourselves to happiness…..go and bake and we'll meet up next week!

Comments

Popular Posts