Cursed Blessings

We have all had those amazing blessings that come with a curse! Or vice-versa a curse that is laced with blessings. Don't tell me you haven't as I know better. Okay, that is all I wanted to say on the subject. Not. My blessing is that I love to blog. Not great at it and not ever going to be the great American Novelist! Or Blogelist as the case may be. (Yes, I did just make up a new word.) I am censored by the media that I use ,the erring on the side of good taste, the believe in not "purging" all my personal life out to the unknown.  I will admit that I oft fantasize about sharing the tidbits regarding some of the dinglings that I am forced to encounter in my life. The pathalogical liar, the extreme hoarder, the woman who hammers the cracks in her driveway. I visualize the hoardes of followers that can't wait to plug into my blog daily to read the latest updates about the crazy lady who shows up at a private party uninvited, unannounced, and then throws some sort of hissy fit because...well I dont really know why....and then leaves in a puff of smoke. I wish I could share these things but I can't. I have to live in the community so instead I give pearls of wisdom without the reflection on the crazys of the human race. Sad. Cursed. Blessing. Go and Do.............something crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts