Hello There Peeps…….

So I was infused today with a fit of creativity brought on by finally buying a new crisp white bra that actually has straps that don't hit near my neck and peek through absolutely everything I wear. There are no dingy straps or bent cups or sweat marks. (Come on girls don't judge me!)  I came home with my little happy package in hand hoping against hope it will fit……yes off the rack and no sales girl with a measuring tape. I didn't go that far. I sat down fingers posed on the keyboard to purge words of interest when  the compt decided that it was going to  have issues.  I also hadn't blogged for awhile and  every dang password in the world that I tried was NOT the one that would let me access my account. I attempted absolutely ever password I could think of, not one word, would let me access my blog. Humpf. Rumplestilskin. So then like any red blooded American gal I got bitter and showed my darn computer by resetting the password! Playing with the big girls now Mr. Blogspot!  Yet the side effect was whoopf the creativity had seeped out of every one of my pores puddling on the floor whilst I just became plain bitter. Bitter at Mr. Blogspot for not just knowing it is me (How dare he!), bitter at the compt because I am sure a child or husband had something to do with my lack of memory and bitter that I am officially became uncreative once again. I am back, I am bitter and I am super supported! (By my new bra that is!) Go and Do my dears!

Comments

Popular Posts