Crazy.

There is a person at work that ALWAYS uses "Crazy" as a word filler. You know how we all seem to latch onto a word/words that spews out at times when we have nothing to say but want to say something. (The word has little meaning to the event at hand but it is a good filler if there is nothing intelligent to say or the need to be recognized pops up or feeling you need to say something even though it isn't required.) Well "crazy" seems to be her choice and after several hundred times a day, it drives me crazy. BUT that is the word I use for my life right now as the days scream by with duties such as work and laundry and berry picking to spending "talk" time with the kid-lets while listing their jobs, catching up with friends (5 minute limit due to time restraints)  or killing swarms of wasp that have gathered by my front door. No more reading in the front whilst waving to neighbors or changing around rooms for good chai. My leisure time as gone to the looney bin and I am crazy. And yet……..I discovered a new spendy tasty treat…..Nutella. Have you tried it yet? I thought it was a health food peanut butter type substitute. No my dear friends, it is far from healthy, it is a happiness in a jar! It is a nutty chocolate spread that put on a raisin toasted bagel is as close to heaven as one will get while still sinning! Try it. I think I will try it as my filler word. NUTella! For the next day or so I am going to say it when I walk into a quiet room and want to connect with the people! Nutella!
Or when someone speaks and I don't really hear them. Nutella! Or maybe when I am asked to do yet another carpool! Nutella! Or maybe I will stop with the words and just eat some. Go and Do…….ofcourse with some Nutella.

Comments

Popular Posts