Life

I cherish those moments in life were you "feel" life. It's those times were I feel that at this time, this very moment, I am experiencing a good moment. The universe is where it is suppose to be and I within that universe am were I am suppose to be. It is the feelings of being blanketed by Angels and knowing that I am content from the world for just a minuet minute. It is the sounds of the outsides coming in. The barking dog or the children jumping outside on their  trampoline. It is a moment where the trees stand tall like centennials outside my window almost saying that they are there alone to give me beauty. It is knowing that I am in the best part of my life and this moment offers me that glimpse. My memories of the life I have been offered flood my mind and I fill every pore with gratitude. I am. I exist. I am fulfilled. In a few minutes water on the stove will boil over, a child will need something and this time will pass. The uncompleted thoughts of greatness will be nothing but a shadow. Yet for now I am at peace with the Universe that I exist in. I hope you are too!

Comments

Popular Posts