Prayer

I often don't venture into the realm of religion. I make an exception today and I speak on prayer. So if that isn't your thing you are kindly excused…….did that come across kind? I hope so as it was offered that way. I have come to learn two very important things about communing with our Father.  He is a deity of order. So when we pray we must make our order clear and concise. We must ask for what we really want in our life. This is how the world works too.  You don't get something without asking for it. A job, a spouse, a lunch menu. So when we are in the world and requesting things we don't just drive up to McDonalds and say "Yes, I would like a lunch please." We drive up and request exactly what we need. "A hamburger with extra pickles, a shake shaken not stirred." So to must we in our prayers be specific about our needs and wants. Don't just order "lunch please." 


Okay that was quick and painless right? But it was a lesson I want my children to learn early in life. go and do………and be specific.

Comments

Popular Posts