Why are people on this earth?

So, why are people on this earth other then to make me absolutely insane or make me more patience? My neighbor, who is certifiably nuts, was out walking her pet lizard on a dog leash the other day. Did I forget to mention the lizard is a stuffed lizard? As in not real. As in not breathing? Or that I have compulsively sat by my front window working on the computer eyeing the arrival of the post man for 4 days knowing full well my package won't officially arrive until today. Did I mention that stupid Questar is tearing up our roads to put a pipe down that doesn't effect my life at all. Well, except they hit 3 branches off my neighbors tree that fell and dented my mailbox into a misshapen mesh of metal. And so they put up construction cones all around the mail box so the parcel I have been stocking for days will probably be postpone for another day.  My loud daughter just came home and had tried for something special and got it! She was up against a whole slew of peeps with alot more experience and she got it. She is out of her mind crazy happy. Maybe I ought to get her a lizard to walk!! Oh! The post man! Stop, I am going to run out like a lunatic lady and get my post I have been coveting for weeks. Go and do.

Comments

the coltons said…
i, for one, am so glad you are back. i will always read :)

Popular Posts