Fa bio

Okay, so I love romantic stories. Not the Harlequin type with the main star FAbio rushing with his manhood to the fair untouched maiden. Not that kind.  That kind is yucky. I love the stories where the fair maiden is a strong independent girl who seems not to know her "fairness" and finds herself in some situation where a sexy Scottish (or Australian) manly man, who is taller then the oak tree and just as wide, comes into her life by happenstance. The two bristle at each other in the beginning but by the end have had mad passionate love (under the bounds of marriage, ofcourse) and rush off the the castle they never knew was theirs. It's sorta like our own stories right? My man isn't an oak tree but I still fit neatly under his arm and he is a good deal taller then me. He smells like honey. It is a bit intoxicating when I am not worrying about carpool, being late for work, dinner plans, and or everything else that garbages up our fine romantic stories. When those moments come when I feel that "harlequin" moment, it is great and when I see my fine little lasses and lad, that have his traits, I think, wow, momma never told me there would be days like that! I believe it was the great Doctor who said something like :

Dr. Seuss said: "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep...because reality is finally better then your dreams."

ish. But who needs that when we have Fabio?

Go and dream....

Comments

Popular Posts