The one who……..

I know many women who, for circumstances out of their control, are not married with Chiclets. They want to be desperately but the way their life path took them, didn't seem to include a man. I know they want family but they build a lovely life anyway. I admire and love these women. I know they go forward with a cheerful heart.


But a man is different, for me, who is successful financially and set out to live the playboy life. Don't care for it.


But I have to put it out there that I know OF one man who, at age 27 or so, decided to go back to school. There he , without the hindrance of a family, soared in his schooling. Then he went back to his "family" town and set up shop. He prospered in his profession again having nothing to hold him back, need his time, or otherwise occupy him. He became well off. He is semi retired at the ripe age of 50 something. His Facebook says that he is married to snow boarding, motorcycling, etc etc. He has had no children and never been married and this person could have found someone, he just liked the game instead. It's kind of ugly to me. I find a man with a burp pad on his shoulder and two boys hanging on his arms , well, sexy. I find a man taking his daughter out to "Twilight" even though he doesn't get the whole werewolves vs. vampire thing, well I just find that handsome. I find a man with a little pounce from eating his wife's cooking absolutely adorable. And please don't get me started on the daddy out playing soccer with a whole herd of kids downright orgasmic. (can I say that word???)
I have two younger friends , Brad and Brian, who have little ones. These boys are giant football player types. But they walk around with their tiny little packages of baby as if they are carrying the most delicate gift in the world. Down right sexy, masculine, handsome all balled into one. I love men. I love men who take care of their women. I love men who work hard or not so hard and hand over the paycheck the day it comes in. I love men who compliment women. I love men who have a sense of humor and I love men who communicate. This man I judge of before, the one married to his toys, I was engaged to him when I was 19 yrs old. He was all these great things when I knew him. I just wished he would find himself again and become sexy again. But it is neither here or there for me. I am married to "all" that and guess what? I fit perfectly under his arms…..perfect fit perfect fit. Go and do and find someone sexy to give a scrunch too!

Comments

Popular Posts