Intentional is my…commitment.  Okay, so it isn't too easy creating a life the way you want it to look like. I had serious time commitments going on yesterday but I had decided that I would go against my very long embraced habits and show up to all items on the old list despite the bad hair day and maybe just a hint of body odor. (Just kidding, just kidding, okay maybe not about the bad hair day though.)  I have left the work place and since "nature abhors a vacuum" I have to fill it , meaning my day, with something. My instinct is to get the kiddies off to school (this very a.m.) and then return to my very beautiful boudoir and slumber the day away as if I am a real princess. Yet, I knew that would not serve the life I want. So, like many of you, I did a couple of the school runs starting at 6:3o a.m. and then made me way around the neighborhood in a pair of sneakers, sweat pants and a ipod. (I won't even mention the skinny little thing that ran past me a mile a minute and looked decked out for her run…hey, I was doing the leisure walk today!) Yes, I have started the walking for my darn health thing. (Did you believe that? Really it is for the skinny thing but health sounds more altruistic.) Then came home to sing the praises of my actress daughter and scurry her off to school and cuddle my littlie who has decided to be really really allergic to something and have Angelia Joli's lips and Porky the Pigs hands. (Yes that swollen!) Now that the day is reaching noon, I have decided to create something that doesn't require me to rob a bank,rob peter to pay paul, finance via credit cards, sell the homestead, etc, you get the idea. Being intentional is not as easy as all those bloggers make it sound. But, not going to lie, I think it is worth it.
Go and Do your one change...

Comments

Popular Posts