It Is What It Is….

It is what it is…so I finally embraced it. I went from a 20 year red head from a box to the white haired mama that has been peeking through for years! So this is how it all went down…my sister came into town. She entered the front door, gave me a huge hug and said, "This (pointing to my hair) is a disaster! Get in the car now." We went to the nearest salon and she said, (again pointing to my hair) "fix this no matter what it cost!" I spent hours in the chair getting my hair washed, pulled, bleached, wash, pulled, bleach and then my sweet local "bob" cut was laying like dead fish surrounding my chair. My new "do" is short, spiky, and blonde white! I took hours to embrace my "artsy" self and let go of the "mama" do!
But I did it! I did it! I embraced the new life that I have been wanting to have. Low stress hair that has a spazzy fabo new look.

I have had a friend stay with me for 7 days and left last night and now my sister is here. So this is short and sweet….Go and do something daring…I did.

Comments

Popular Posts