New Insight From a Fellow Traveler


I have a new insight from a fellow traveler in life. I recently found some art that just spoke to who my little "grasshopper" is! She, my baby big girl, is full of life and fun and this artist Kellie Rae Rogers art just spoke to me. I went to her (Kellie) site to purchase said art and she has one painting called the "Possibilitarian". Love it!
We would be greatly improved if we became a person who saw possibilities in our lives! Yeah! So I lifted the saying which  prompted her desire to become a party to the POSSIBILITARIAN MOVEMENT!
Dr. Norman Peale: “Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities—always see them, for they’re always there.” 
My journey started in life as a "anything is possible" type gal. Can you remember when you were young and anything was possible? I think of running and playing kick-the-can at 10:oo at night, the sun just had completely gone down. The sweat and the excitement of alluding my captors! And then just as we gathered around the can to end the game, parents! Windows opened and parents called from different houses. That moment in time stays with me as that was when I KNEW anything I wanted to be could be.
My "Maverick" is one of those kinds of people. She worries little as things just come her way. I think when she was about 3rd grade and unbeknownst to her parents, smile, tried out for the "Talent Show" with a dance. She made it! (Note: NO dancing classes ever, she just made one up and got on. And no is the answer to your next question. They didn't allow everyone on who tried out!) "Beans" is the same. No classes whatsoever but made the Drill Team against girls with so much more instructions over the years via classes. "Maverick" also made the lead in the Highschool Play  w/ no experience acting. They are born Possibilitarians!

I love the idea of my fellow travelers being Possibilitarians! Become one! Join me ! Go and Do and Be a Possibilitarian!
(P.s. if you like me blog okay, please choose to follow me blog!)

Comments

Popular Posts