What Is Your Gift?

what is your gift? Have you found it yet?  Take 5 minutes, yes set the clock, and write freely without lifting the pen of the things you have to offer people.  Do it in a quiet place and do give thought to it, just write. I promise you that you will find your genius! (Mine is NOT spelling as my sis pointed out that I wrote virile not viral. Oops!) My friend gift is able to put a business plan together at the top of her head. She just spouts out 10 things you can do to improve your business without a thought! My other gal pal is a great sewer that her little "side" business now needs employees. One loves to cook and went on a journey to lose weight. Now she has a long list a meat-free recipes and she looks amazing. One is the gift of gifts! She loves to give meaningful gifts. (k.l.g.c) Now, we have talked about this a million times. But have you done it yet? INTENTIONAL REVOLUTION starts with learning your purpose here on earth. Why are you here? Don't we ask those things a lot to ourselves? Find your gift and that will be the first step to your answer.

I HATE (yes I just said a naughty word in colored capitalized letters) talking about myself. Buuut…
I have intuition. Ah not that gypsy kind of telling the future or knowing that the post man is coming to my door with a package, though he is more then welcome too! I can sense feelings without someone really showing them to me.  So, I once was at a "gal gathering" and amongst us was a mommy who had lost her little one due to sickness about a year ago. Part of this gathering someone was reading a story about a child, near death due to sickness, struggling to live. I knew this mom, though no emotions registered on her face at all,  was in deep pain hearing this story. I sent out pure love to her! After the "meeting" I was able to tell her I knew she as in pain rather she showed it or not. The tears came flooding. I was so grateful that she allowed me to see and comfort her as I would have been so sad for her to carry that pain home and feel unnoticed and unloved.  INTENTIONAL REVOLUTION.


FIND your meaning right away!~Don't let it pass another day without you realizing at least one reason you are here! Go and do and take your five minutes!

Comments

Popular Posts