Gypsy Status

Gypsy Status is what I am at right now. Have you ever felt like you needed a drastic change or you just aren’t going to make it? Compelled toward an unknown. A change. Maybe it is just Spring and with it the spring fever. But there is a overwhelming need for a change. Ever feel stuck in a walking bubble. You aim for the sky but stop at the lowest tree branch. I am having a moment where things aren’t quite settled. Aiming for something different but what? The unknown what factor! The not knowing what is the worst as there are no steps to be taken or procedure to follow to obtain the goal. It is just that there is an allusive “thing” floating out there taunting me to make a change but what? A black hole bidding you to come and sit for a spell. Engulfing one without a window of greater awareness.

Maybe I just need to get out and get a little sun?

Go and do and put on sunscreen. I will be back tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts