Sickly..

Sickly child who had high fevers off an on for 48 hours. She had translucent skin tinged with rosiness from being flushed. Ever notice how children look so angelic when sleeping? Or sickly? But now all is well and I can reclaim my days.

I want to take a minute to discuss a blog I am now following. He writes occasionally, when the blog fog lifts and like manna from heaven there is a thought to be published out into the cyber world.
That is how blogging is…there are amazing thoughts running through your head that sounds like the next famous Hemingway or Walt Whitman but it is 3:oo am in the morning and one is way to tired to be piffy at 3:oo a.m. in the morning. So by the time early dawn has appeared there is a niggling of something vaguely remembered that would have won a blogging prize or two or enhanced your readership by the thousands. But nothing. Gone. Darn that 3:oo a.m. This blogger is sort of like that except I think he does get up at 3:oo a.m. and blogs. It is “If you don’t understand what I am saying”. (Just look at who I follow!) He is extremely piffy. I ran into him at the local Piggly Wiggly purchasing the morning caffeine. (This, I confess, is why I am there also--nothing like a Redbull to start your day.) He ranted on how Pepsi and Cola, classics, should stay untouched. None of this New Cola Coke Classic Redone Darkened to amp up your day in a can similar to the Coke we know and love. It, Coke, is a classic. Leave it be. Don’t’ touch what works. He mused that yes, “Mountian Dew” make changes. Orange Soda make a change. But there are a few true blue American classics you don’t touch. And that is Coke. Leave it be. That is how we met over a debate of soda changes. He is funny. Follow him if you need a short boost of humor to course through your veins.

I hope your day is wonderful and full of things you need it to be. Take a minute to check out my non-friend-friend. And ruminate about where you stand on the whole can Coke really change and be just as good?

Go and Do!


Comments

Popular Posts