My Hair….

My hair…has changed my life. Once my sister upgraded my hair “style” to be truer to myself, I changed. I have updated bedrooms that incorporate me, my style.  I have slowly and cost-effectively changed my wardrobe. My attitude is back. I have had so many people ask what has changed to make me seem happier?

Um?

I am not sure what has changed but the flow of  a happier life has come my way once I decided to be intentional.

I was stagnate forever. Then the magic haircut.  The permission I needed to be me again was granted.  I decided that being underemployed, family trials,  health issues were no longer going to rule my life. I started thinking better, clearer. I decided my life was not to be dictated by life but by my thought process! Not an easy task, right? Right. I started taking less offense and tried to see what that person was really saying or coming from and decided to take a less negative approach to things that bothered me. I started with gratitude for those who serve me. I let things go that didn’t need to KEEP POPPING up in this old brain of mine.  I found the courage and opportunity to square some ill feelings with some of those in my circle of love. I started eliminating excuses (the why should I complex)  in some areas of my life and decided to go forward, for example-blogging.  Had four people check out my blog for months. YES I did just say four! But then I decided it wasn’t about the stats as it was more about me enjoying the writing. It was then my exposure  and readership grew and grew.  I decided, baby steps, to be more INTENTIONAL in thought and deed and eliminate some of the excuses that I had in my arsenal. (They were GOOD excuses, I am not going to lie!)  Once I did that------I have found that opportunities that once eluded me have started flowing to me without promptings from me.

It isn’t easy to say to your child, “I can pay that $100.oo fee for school on Monday” when you don’t have it and it is for an extra class. But it is when you decide it will all work out and that somehow, without micro-managing it, the money will come back to you. (That is just a basic example.) It could be your in the middle of a family/relationship/personal.  It is not easy to say that things will work out how they must and then maintain a belief system hat no matter how much pain you are in , it WILL work out for the best. It will! I promise if you set your mind that there is a greater good that will prevail.

NOW THE PROBLEM: IT takes time to change. Change does not come quickly or without pain. But I promise that if you look to the heavens and choose to make a change with your “committee” that is unseen but there to help you, life will change. In time.

So, I say, Go & Do and get yourself a magic haircut!
(Put my “Beans” pic in as she just seems so happy!)

Comments

Popular Posts