How Much Is Too....

How much is too much in regards to Fiddle Faddle? My munchkins are all out of the house doing "teen" things and I have snuggled down to watch "Jessie Stone" detective movies and woof down a box of Fiddle Faddle (Carmel popcorn w/ peanuts).  Funny but I don't have an ounce of guilt. Not an ounce. I like days that this when I have done things that didn't require much effort but result in pure pleasure.

My kidlets worked very hard yesterday cleaning the house. Closets straightened and cleaned out, floors mopped, bathrooms sparkling. Today they requested to be job free. Done deal. So today flowed without chaos or contentions.

It was the extension from last night. Daddy was at his band practice and so the rest of us ordered pizza and played a mean board game called Cranium. We sat around the dining room table and played games, sang songs, performed charades. We then adjourned to the "TheAtre" room to watch a movie and fight over the remaining cheese sticks. Man I love days like this.

Life offers up plenty of disappointments. Life offers plenty of amazing moments.
Bask in the amazing ones. They tend to be more plentiful.

Comments

Popular Posts