Seriously….

seriously…..I wonder how my life continually gets away from me? How  is it that we have grand ideas of the path we want to take or the path we know we would be successful at and then the very next day veer off to “loserville” U.S.A? My thighs can attest to that veering off. I have enough thigh-ess to feed the whole Donner Party when they went cannibalistic. So what do I do? Join a gym that is 2 houses away and commit to thigh mastering it for the next four weeks until I move out to the country. This 50 dollar paid for the four weeks done and then I am informed that the gym is closed for a week to put the cover on the pool. So what do I do? Walk? Run? No I fill up on caffeinated crud that leads to extreme hunger by the end of the day. Carrots? Not a chance, chips that have deep ridges and a little taste of heaven are my work out routine. 

My theory? We know down deep WHO we are and what we can succeed at. We have a Master of the Universe to guide us in our success by we do not trust. We fear. Fear of failure. Fear of judgement. Fear that the worst can happen to us. I do it all the time. I have written a children’s book that has been with me for years. I have completed it. Have a game plan for more books. Have it sitting on Amazon waiting for me to push the one button that says send it out to the world. It has been sitting there for 4 months. Ah yes, my excuses are amazing and logical. I have sold a house, sent a daughter to college, moved to a  villa, looked to build a house, bought a house, finishing said house, carpools galore, etc, etc. But all the excuses doesn’t change that fact that this book is still waiting for the send button. 

We sometimes forget that our life is already designed and created by us and our Heavenly Father. We do not trust that so we control and micromanage and think that our lives are much more random and in need of control instead of trusting that it is all okay and that our choices, made with good intentions and guidance, will yield what it yields and the shame is in not trying. I tell my children that I have never known  someone homeless, starving, etc. So try and try and try and as soon as you put things in motion it will go. I gave a friend an example that we were “stuck” in a motion of unemployment. We lived in a house we loved and had put 11 years of work into. We had great neighbors and friends but lived in a place that there were few children close to us. We struggled financially, emotionally and spiritually. We needed a change. But for 3 years we stayed still. Molding. Then by fluke we put our house up for sale (bigger picture but here is the sound byte) and our lives are 100 percent different and more exciting and we look forward to a bright future. But that decision was made by inspiration alone. Facts, logic, judgement played no part in it. I knew we were to do this and I haven’t looked back since. (I do miss my friends and hood but nothing else.) My family has rallied around and my girl who is a Junior in High School even changed schools as she felt she was to do this instead of staying at the Highschool she loved so much! Our lives have had divine intervention and what is more, we allowed for it! So go today and be guided by the Universe instead of by your fear. Go and Do and may happiness be yours!
Go and do...

Comments

Popular Posts