Addicted To My Surroundings...

Yes, I am an addict. I am addicted to how my house looks, what the music that bellows throughout the house, and what kind of furniture I possess. I am addicted to throw pillows. I share this as, like alot of  you, I have spent the better part of my day cleaning my home. Scrubbing floors that have new muddy foot prints since the children have arrived home. I have scrubbed the kitchen free of dishes until the after school snack brigade arrived. I have folded clothes, wiped down cupboards and polished wood. I have folded blankets that will be used, I can promise, tonight for movie night and left in the very place I just cleaned them from. I have wiped down photos of my beloveds from the not so distant past. I have straightened, mopped, spit shined everything I could possibly do. And as I sit in my clean house, I realize that I love my surroundings. Oh yes....there is a thousand MORE things I could change and add and create here in this home but today I am just plain happy to be where I am. I don't want to jinx my life but today I say that my surroundings suite me. Can you say the same? I hope that you can!

Go and Do my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts