Drama Two

Drama Two...in my small piece of heaven there is school drama, friend drama, test drama, band drama, following rule drama, prom drama,etc and none of it is me. I know well enough that I will miss the days that are teeming with people and their lives but give me a break. Missing or not, I need a trip....alone...to a faraway galaxy...with sun...and a Redbull. Cheese and crackers. I finally had to go to the least drama peeps in the home and request that absolutely no drama of any kind is allowed within their lives for two weeks. Absolutely nothing! I said that I don't want to gain back the five lbs I have labored to loose by lessening my meal intake and so they are to remain silent. Do not "dramatize" me no matter what and yes even if you are missing a limb or finger or have inadvertently broken a toe...do not...I repeat offer me any drama. Yes, Cubby, you may scream drama if you are being taken by a pack of wild coyotes but anything less then that...no.

If you have broken a lamp, hide the shards in the empty cupboard. If you have scratched the car, ignore it and pray-with-all-your-might I don't see it. If you chipped a tooth, white-it out. I need one week of no one with drama within my piece of heaven. (Friends feel free to share....I am down with that.)

I am off to live two calendar filled days and make a list of the things I have yet to accomplish and to put a sign on the door that says "drama free".
Go and do.....and oh yay, I AM going to miss these days!

Comments

Popular Posts