Riveted AGAIN.....

Riveted AGAIN!! Like my life wasn't pathetic enough during the Casey Anthony trial (OR OJ Simpson for that matter!) we now have a new trial to watch. Casey Anthony, seemingly a pathological liar, was held for killing her child in hopes to gain freedom to party. Due to stupid things she was let off. But for days straight (please don't ask how many days) I viewed the tedious medical garble, the jail house visits, the sultry pictures and her unbelievable lies of why she didn't report her little one missing for days! But true to good ol' USA she got off scott free.  Darn the technology that allows you to view a trial being held elsewhere right in the comfort of your own abode. Dang the Devil. So here is how it works....

One comes across a article on a very sensational trial going on currently. Namely the Jodi Arias trial. One is intrigued at the innuendos and the pure horror of the victims death. So one googles live coverage and for just a mere moment of viewing, one unsuspecting becomes addicted to this crack TV. (ABC15 to be exact, if any of you are searching.) All of a sudden Doctor appointments are scheduled around court house hours and homework is staved off until after 4:30 when the trial ends for the day. The iPad is carried to the toilet so a moment isn't missed. The iPad is set on beds, counters, chairs, with the volume is on high, while a mere pittance of housework is accomplished. (Yes that is true, housework has been done, it is only a small feat so  I appear NOT TO BE SO pathetic.) I don't even leave for my daily dosage of Energy drink addiction. This trumps soda. I eat whatever is in the pantry without thought as I digest the titillating details of  these two crazies who met up in the Universe and nurtured each other's absurd  notions of what is normal and decent. But the craziest of the two is testifying of how she got nutter with a blade and 86'd the poor man who decided not to have boundaries with said luny girl. Now, there are some details that are so graphic in testimony that I have to turn off the telly and vacumn. But then once those perfect lines are vacuumed into the carpet and all looks well, I am right back viewing the lunacy we call some of these American trials. I simply cannot believe that peeps like this exist. Simply do not believe it. But they do so I watch with vin and vigor and hope it ends soon so that I can go back about my daily routine. Dang the Devil and all that.
Go and do....you know what I will be doing from 11:00-4:30. Pathetic I know.

Comments

Popular Posts