Ummm?

Umm...so I was working oh so hard around the house doing this and that and feeling ah so important and accomplished when I over heard a very deep conversation between Prince and our eldest. She was definitely arguing the point that "He" (whoever that is?) was guided and choose the right decision and that you cannot go against the promptings that he may have received. Prince, on the  other hand, was saying how "she" (again,who?) was so open with her heart and put herself out there and should have a chance. I quieted down my humming and noise making so that they might have this private conversation without my interrupting. I thought for a minute they may be speaking in regards to  "second Princess in line" and that how tender my feelings became thinking that they (dad and sister) are discussing the needs of our 2nd little-lee. Oh, they must really love her to be so passionate in their conversing and I felt complete. Our family caring and loving those in our circle even when they aren't around. 

The moment ended abruptly once I really tuned into the words said. "What the ????" I poke my head in and say " what are you two talking about, I am confused." They were discussing, not our daughter/family member, but the BACHELOR.....you know the reality show that a bunch of busty girls with tiny bikinis and the need to outdo strangers for the love of some guy they don't know! That i when I raised my hands in shame and went back to vacuuming. Seriously. Did I really just overhear this? Now being addicted to "live trials" on Utube doesn't seem so bad.

Go and do....and don't (I MEAN DON'T) listen in on conversations...it comes to no good.

Comments

Popular Posts