It Is In The Air..

So I just spoke to a friend who is having issues with another friend. This gal-pal is quoted as saying "I don't know if it's the weather or that I am just not good with friends." I had to tell her it is completely the weather like can winter last any longer? I, ironically, just had that very same conversation with my bestie. I told him, yes he is a he but my Prince Charming is okay with it....no judging no explanations...anywho I said that I am not sure if I can take any more gray dreary world type of days. Then I see on fb that Zara writes:

"emotional day, what the heck, I must need to see a good chick flick and let it flow..."

In which I replied , "It is in the air....I swear!"

In which another replied;
"yes it's in the air. I cried today in Ethan's class. I was PE for Friday centers he got in trouble and when Vickie was putting him in the CHAIR.. I started to cry. lol"

In which my response was:
 "My husband wouldn't let me take my 10 year to school today alone....he joked he was afraid I would just keep going and not stop until I was in California. So he drove and I rode....."
 
True story.
 
The weather is starting to effect my pschyie! I am starting to feel isolated and worn out and grumpy! I want to cry over stupid things like the fact I got 10 pies at the Piggly Wiggly for only 8 dollars! Or that I have an overwhelming desire not to change from my Pj's at the beginning of the day or really ever for that matter! Or that I want to eat said pies in one sitting! Holy Ghandi.
 
So if you are feeling weary of this lone and dreary world.....have hope...the tulips are peeking their heads up and it will soon be Spring!
 
Go and do and let it flow!
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

Comments

Popular Posts