Media Spedia....

Have you ever noticed how large the fonts are in this musing of nothings? It is because I am blind as a bat. Lord said ,"Girl, you will have a sparkling personality and thicker thighs and no eyes...how do you feel about that?" Me, being with one of my best friends being rambunctious (I am almost positive this occurred this way) did not hear correctly and thought he said, "You will pickup guys and have great thighs." So I apparently rushed in to agreement and signed on the dotted line. Boy, I think next time I should/will really listen and get a better deal? I would hate to come back as a beetle. (Jk.)

So, today I want to hit on the social media network and say "It stinks." I have noticed via my own self and others that having a phone for instant contact, a Facebook to fabricate, a Twitter to tweet things, a blog to blah about can be a dangerous thing especially when one wants to communicate. I.E. I know of this one gally-pally that has come down to earth without a filter. I am not sure where she left it but she certainly doesn't have one. So when she is feeling slighted or offended it off to email, text, fb the drama and try to get it off her chest without filtration. Really? Some of the things that people write with innuendos and outright words to say the things they won't say face to face. I personally know of friendships ending, false accusations, misleading of things, and private moments put out for public consumption. Now, listen, I am not asking those in my circle of love to call me on everything known to mankind. I don't want mean spirited confrontations or aggressive in your face communications. I just think if you have something to say worth saying say it with your mouth not your Twitter account. But then the flip side is that if someone has a "bone to pick" you do get to hear all the garbage over the phone and well, would have to defend yourself and then that could lead to breaking up the "gang" or really mean nasty things like "we are done". So, after careful consideration, I say tweet/fb/instagram/txt away. It might be easier for me to review as I get a little sidetracked in life.

Go and do and send it to me in a text...smile.

Comments

Popular Posts