My Shame.....Jobwise

My shame....job-wise....I am starting to feel like Nanny McPhee. She visits naughty children and announces "when you need me but don't want me, I must stay. When you want me but don't need me, I must go." I am Nanny McP regarding jobs. I don't necessarily have to work but really really want too. I am now officially part of the "lunch crowd." You know when you are in a place in your life, as a mum, that you can go out with girlfriends for lunch and it not be a problem. And so I have some free time on my hands and would love to work and get some mad money. But I cannot even get a job as a lunch lady! I am NOT KIDDING! I applied and interviewed. No go. Tried out for the School Board....a FREE VOLUNTEER position and lost out to a friend of a Board Member (s). How does that feel to one's self esteem? Not good enough for lunch lady or free labor. But the Prince Charming suggest that God has other plans for me....just not revealed yet. I am ready for the reveal.....now....just saying. (and pleading!) I mean it is true my daughter is getting married in 7 weeks and we are helping a friend renovate and open her restaurant. I do have carpool a minimum of two times a day and I do have unfinished projects and a house to get ready for wedding guest. And when team sport start for the young ones, I will be  busy. But ...........I find I have a lot of time on my hands.

Maybe I just need to go out with the "lunch crowd"? 

Go and do and know I am NOT your child's lunch lady....couldn't "pass the mustard" as they say.....I probably would not have looked so hot in the little paper cap anyway. 

Comments

Popular Posts