Angry Birds.....

Angry Birds....I am feeling a bit angry lately. I know it must be the weather that, in my neck of the woods, will just not let the sun in. I don't know how the Pioneers/Settlers did it? Without chocolate or Caffeine? And to think of the cold that probably was continual....never to feel warm. So I did what most decorating addictioners do, I bought some throw pillows. Yes, it was satisfying for a minute. That is until I realized I had spent our grocery money on making the old couch look pretty. I don't know, desperate times call for desperate measures. (I know some of you are still hung up on my made up word addiction-ers. It's okay.)  So that is it. I have a hundred carpools a day and no sunshine. I am out there in the mist of it. Maybe mid-lifer is happening? Maybe I need to buy a sports car and enhance my drooping boozies? I don't know, maybe a throw blanket will to match my pillows are just what the Doctor ordered? Even if it is against what Prince Charming ordered!

Food or throw blanket. NO CONTEST. Blanket wins every time. 

Go and do and know what I will be doing!

Comments

Popular Posts