Hello Four Followers....

Hello my four followers....sporadic will be the least I will say about blogging the next few week-o-s. I have a wedding to attend too. My eldest.  Geese where did the time go? But I got out my gratitude list. She was/is an amazing child to have in my life. The years, at least the last few, have flown by! 

But she chose someone we love. I was at the local discount store purchasing a throw pillow, like I need another one, and the gal at the register and I got to chatting. I found a ceramic frog with a crown on it and am going to use it at the wedding. (Kissed a lot of frogs to finally find my prince sort of thing....) She indulged me with a bit of her life. Her daughter-in-wench doesn't speak to her. EVEN though she (the clerk) had paid for the whole wedding, everything including dress, and housed her mother rent free for a month. She was so sad and so disgusted that she was shaking a bit when she regaled me with her personal life. I felt so bad for her and so blessed for me. We never know what we are going to get in life. So we must love and trust that fate knows what we are doing.

I taught an anti smoking class once to a bunch of teenyboppers a billion years back. I had a smoker in my life that day and took a bunch of the old, wet, stinky ashes and butts and wrapped them in a beautiful package. They awaited the grand opening of the said box wondering what lovelies were inside. When I spoke about how doing wrong often looks like this alluring package......then opened it to a stench that could burn off nose hairs, the loud "oooooos" assaulted my ears! But that is how life is sometimes. The package doesn't match the insides. What we expect to get can be better or worse then we expect.

So after 6 carpools, wedding shopping, dog to groomers and back, deck cleaned and flowers planted, life busy....I still give thanks because for now, my life looks like the package.

Blessings to you.....go and do.

Comments

Popular Posts