Time Allotted For Teens....

Time allotted for teens...it is a misnomer that your life gets easier as the little bundle of joy turns into a lovely little adult. I thought that my life would be calmer, easier, less obligations. And for a time it was. 6 months ago I gained untold weight watching Utube videos all day wondering what I was going to do with my life and all this down time. Then, like the Heavens do, they poured down activities. So between my hub's two jobs, Lacrosse, Ballet, girls who have a job each, a friend opening a restaurant, My hubs band and practice, Scouts, YW program, a wedding, starting to stage homes, a Charter school needing help, my daughter getting her apartment ready plus the fact everything we do is "in town" I am stretched with an S.

It is funny.  Yes, I don't mean funny as in ha ha, I mean quirky twist of fate. One minute I am enjoying Bon-bons and watching Snapped (about women who murder) to living in a car as in driving driving and more driving. It is exciting and better then what I was doing but now I am just tired all the time. Did I mention we only have one car? That has been our fate for years. It is how we roll. We don't want to pay 600.00 a month for two cars so we have, until now, been able to manage well. But atlas the fates may be saying no no no!

So as I complain a bit about my crazy life I know you are all thinking .....um making what we all the "list".....how much you have on your plate compared to mine. Good on you! Make the mental list and win! Because frankly, my dear, I don't want any more obligations......my cup runneth over and I hope the same for you........in a Good Way!

Go and do and let us work on that list!

Comments

Popular Posts