Wrote an Amazing Post......

Wrote an amazing post and it deleted itself.............What? Gone. Cannot find it even though I had saved it. It was good. So I am left with writing a new one or crying. How about both?

Have you ever wrote something with passion and fervor and a bit of sweat as it was so good. It was the next article that would sweep the blog world by storm, only to have it ripped from your grasp in seconds? Well, that was the post I had. You will just have to believe me. Now I have a boy late for Lacrosse, a girl waiting to go to work and a Prince Charming wondering how to get to a meeting. My  mind is depleted. I gave it all the prior post. 

So instead I will muse on........well, I got nothing. You might as well move onto to someone with a bit more wisdom and insight as I used my 4 seconds of thought right up on the prior post. 

But I will give you a hint on decorating .... layers layers and more layers. We saw a very cute picture of a Wedding Reception. Man, they did some cute things but it lacked layers, it was the first step. So when you decorate look at layers. Not just a couch with a table with a lamp on it and a picture. Look at it from the floor up. The rug on the floor then the pillows on the couch. The table should have not only a lamp but a few items that are different heights. Then go onto the wall. Fill spaces. NOT junk up. But fill spaces.

Go and do and feel sad that my prior post was lost in the media space. I am sad. Now go decorate.

Comments

Popular Posts