Your Guide…..

Your guide…….the “inner” guide that is seems to be with us at all times. Some people call them Angels, some “my committee”, and others may call them Chief. (Uh?) But it seems to shout, whisper and nudge and we often more then not swipe it away like an annoying fly. It is only AFTER that we bemoan “I knew I …..” or “I had a feeling that…”. I don’t know which is tougher listening to the “voice” or ignoring it.

So my friend and I were conversing about this inner-voice and she spoke, which I think I have shared, of putting down a large sum of cash for her wee one to take a foreign trip with the school. She had a feeling that she should not do it but , as we all do, she swatted it away like a fly. Ends up that the trip conflicts with some family things and the child didn’t want to really go…..cash lost…inner-voice reminder. Dang the Devil.  I had friend who is overhauling her home. Cleaning it out and reorganizing. She asked or suggested (AFTER I said “hire “ me I will be there whenever….) I come the next day. I said a somewhat silly thing “I feel I am not to come tomorrow as you will need me a certain day and tomorrow isn’t it.” Well, it turns out that indeed I was the one that needed not to committ. The very next day our lives were over the moon cra-cra. (Crazy)  Another example is a mama getting news of where her last son will be residing for the next two years. She guessed Germany. She was right. One for the “Chief” and zero for the fly.

The Voice speaks. It may not speak the language we are use to listening too. It may often seem like it is speaking a nonsensical language to us and maybe just maybe nonsense promptings. 

But sometimes it can be flip flop. We can follow the “Chief” and find no outcome to our benefit. Doesn’t mean the “Chief” was wrong. 

So instead, just for today, don’t swat away those “voices” that speak to you. Listen to the Chief…just for today.

Go and do.

Comments

Popular Posts