Aaron’s Ranting….

Aaron Rantings….I met Aaron over the Pepsi aisle. He reaching for his addiction and I mine. My Prince Charming was shadowing me so as we started up a conversation with Aaron, it was okay as it was on the up and up. He was an interesting conversationalist.  As we exchanged an overly energetic dialogue, he slipped that he was a fellow blogger. He is cut out of some of the same material as I as far as blogging goes. It is a challenge to write everyday and it is even harder when you try to put out “good things” in the world. We need more good but if you noticed good well... “that doesn’t pay the bills.” So Aaron was ranting that it is the challenge to write, write good, and be interesting. He mused that in his journal, as a young pup, that he would invent amazing adventures due to the fact that “nothing ever happened.” But then he felt a bit challenged by other Bloggers who would regurgitate their lives for all to read. That can be near impossible to write an epic story that doesn’t include dissing the neighbors. 

Don’t you find that in life? It is so easy to bring others into our exchanges. We have this innate need to make sure others in our lives are “equal” to us. If we judge them then we are okay. I have those in my live that it is always-tit-for-tat….yes I did use that term.  You know the ones, they always have to have the last word in order to be okay. But then I look at my Madison and Liv people. They don’t gossip about others. They don’t think of themselves as less if someone else has more. Their deductions are made NOT by what others have but are deducted when they want self improvement. 

I had the “discussion” with Maya, my 11-years old girl as we jaunted off to the Piggley Wiggley together. It was the we, as a family, don’t judge things people cannot change ever. We don’t judge large hips, facial scars, noses, ears, intelligence, family circumstances, religious beliefs, etc. Now a comment here or there about “THAT hideous skirt” may go uncensored. We aren’t perfect after all. 

So as Aaron so mused that he was tired of blogs that just spilled enough gossip to support a “Kardashion” following…..I hope that life can offer up a challenge to find good in the world and hold onto it!

So go and do and get you feel good moment here……….
Oh….new blog that I love….”Meg in Progress.” She is a dear gal and I love her blog!
Go and do!

Comments

Popular Posts