Man is That He May Have..............

Man is that he may have three things in life.....food, praise, and sex. Yes, I went there. I have decided we women folk make the menfolk way too complicated. You see, we have the picket fence and Castle picked out long before they even notice the female gender. We know what size, what shape, and we know the things we want.......and then we wait...and wait...and wait till Prince Charming shows up. His idea of a Castle is a double wide with cable. We shame them into thinking that to be a real Prince we need more then a trailer with cable, we need a big old house with all the trimmings. And they fall for it. Hook, line and sinker.

But really ladies and dudes, the truth is, men are as uncomplicated and simple as your garden variety Labrador. It's okay. There is no shame in admitting that food, praise, and love are the only things required. Menfolk should be praised for wanting so little when we need so much!

Now there are the random anomalies. Men who think they are Cavemen and should rule the cave. And the flip side where there wasn't enough testosterone or something like that and they want to be WIFE and husband combined. But your average guy wants the three ingredients. Give them to him and he will be putty in your hands. Guaran-darn-tee it!

So, now onto other matters.....I am into this new way of thinking after spending all winter and most of my summer in bed, battling a sort of depression that I have never been privy too before. Lot's of changes in my life and boy diggity dog did this lil' source of sadness overwhelmed me. But this summer I did something I never do.....I stepped....on....a....scale. Wow! Big mama River really had packed on some poundage. Not proud. Almost fell right there on top of the scale crying. But instead of giving into my demons to eat another Snickers Candy Bar and weep while watching detective shows, I pulled on my big girl pants (literally sadly) and decided to make changes that  just have to be made. No dancing around the issues. No excuses because they don't do anything but add to the thigh fat. So, I went out a bought a bunch of fruits and veggies and went cold turkey off any energy drinks that contained any more sugars then zero. (This was hard, hard, hard but I wanted to stop drinking my fat.) I now drink things with zero sugars.

Change will be good. I know I am my own worst enemy. So it is up to me!

So go and do and give love to that man and drink a veggie beverage! You and your Prince Charming will be happy!

Comments

Popular Posts