Do you ever wonder who you are? I mean really, who are you?  I am not saying you have to subscribe to any religion or church to really want to know who you are!

I remember when I was out of school and working. A co worker believed that we came to be from a star that exploded. Some how we came from that. That is okay. It is a little funny as far as logic but hey, to each his own. 

We cannot judge anothers journey as long as it isn't harmful to the few or the masses.

We cleaned our church today.  In the parking lot there was  a truck parked by the front door. On the very back of that truck sat a dove. It looked very tired looking and we all commented on it. Amazing how it drooped its head and didn't move. We, eight of us, stood for a mere minute trying to figure out what was wrong with that fowl.

Um, idiots.

It was a fake Dove perched on the back of that truck. Um, I said we aren't going to judge this persons' journey. Uh, so what if it includes a fake bird on his truck. It made us look.
Doesn't make it less idiotic but it is his to own and he does. Good on ye mate! 

Our journeys look different. Doesn't make one right or wrong. (AGAIN as long as it isn't illegal or hurtful.) 

I am sitting here and the dark has encompassed the sky. Lights glow in the distance from homes that protect families on their own journeys. I sit at a desk in our loft looking at pictures. My beautiful bride of a daughter with her hubbub. A picture of my Prince and me sitting out in the mountains on a  stump giving a kiss. My Prince's grandfather who died in the war. My second in command with her boyfriend. A potpourri of people from before and from after. All on journeys. 

Who is the Master of your journey? Sometimes, at least in my life, I take the helm. Others time I give it up to someone who knows better. Wish Miley Cyrus had done that before she decided to do her "Number one" performance. Would have saved a lot of grief....at least for me.

Most journeys are much more fun when it is more then just one. Decide who you are and who will help you on your journey. Promise it will be a help.

Now go and do and decide who you are.


Comments

Popular Posts