Socks and The Great Frontier

Socks and the great Frontier.........my Prince Charming loves his socks. And when I say love I really mean obsesses. Okay, he would say that is going too far but I am a writer and have lincense to stretch things abit...........or not. Anywho, he loves/likes/obesseses over his socks and we now have a growing teen boy who thinks socks are shoes. Bad combo I am thinking.

The boy grabs any pair, nigh did I say pair, I mean sock of the top-of-the-pile-variety and puts them on so that he can run out our long driveway to get the mail. Once he has gotten the mail he may have to chase the dog around the non-grassed jungle I call my front yard. The mismatched socks are perfect for long boarding, running, walking around in the garage or chasing his bestie down the street!prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5014182150278132&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90



Prince Charming is not pleased.

Oft times a pair of sock will have one pristine as if fresh out of the packet and the other looks as if it was in a horse race and lost.

Prince's solution is buy more and hide them. A teen boy knoweth no boundaries and can smell out any new socks or hidden chocolate just by a whiff or two.

My solution is a life solution. Buy many pairs of socks so each can have them and not need to borrow. If not budget wise start small. Every payday buy a packet. Then no stress on Prince, none on boy and a win-win Universe is created.

Bloggit for today...create win-win scenerios. If something isn't working don't go all sock-cra-cra. Think outside said life box. Think how can there be plenty for all and all have plenty.

My friends always say "Every one gets Lunch!"

So make things so "everyone gets lunch!" go and do. And think of old Riv when "everybody got lunch!" Oh and save the dessert for me!

Comments

Popular Posts