Spotless..

 Spotless...My mind wonders if a spotless kitchen with clean pristine counters are a symbol of cleanliness or an unimaginable mind.  Please don't answer that! Until you understand what my kitchen looks like please don't say a word.

 This thought popped into my head today as I, once again, was lugging out the Juicer from the lower regions of my lower cupboard. I thought, without thought, that it would be so much better if only I left it out on the counter. You know the saying, "OUT of SIGHT out of MIND." I mean, the Juicer, is the economy of which our little clans' health and my potential weight loss trades on. Yet, I use it, clean it, and then put it outside of my perimeter peepers only to have to do it all over again. (That is, if I think on it!)

I thought of it today when I was at a friend's abode and accidentally stepped on the scale they had in the room. Damn the Devil and all he owns! The fleeting numbers were just enough to catch my eye and feel mortified that those numbers existed and could or were seen by others had they been looking. I, being mortified and ashamed, wanted a Snickers to tell you the truth. But instead of racing towards that gooey chocolate fat bar of comfort, I knew I must grasp reality by the tail and own up to the flashing numbers I came by honestly. Cowgirl up as we say in this homestead. So thus the pilgrimage to the spotless countered Kitchen of mine in search of the one friend that won't put cellulite on me...my friend the Juicer.  

So we are back to the original questioned asked....what does a spotless kitchen mean? That is for the Universe to give each of us our own answers. For me it means fluffiness because of no Juicer intimidating me to use it. So this week the little guy is going to sit on my counter enticing the H-CK out of me to throw some veggies and fruits in it. Of course, the Snickers will be close by.

go and do and expect more from me.

Comments

Popular Posts