Yes, It is Snow! And Spell Check..

Yes,  It is snow...ing.  I have now blasted the "Beach Boys" throughout the house who are the epitome of sunshine and beach weather. It doesn't erase the mist of white snow powdered on the ground but it lifts my spirits anyway. 

Okay, now we are rocking...KC and The Sunshine Band singing "I am your boogie man"! Who can resist a great day when started with that?

I want to share a bit of change in attitude for me...one I haven't really had for many years. "Go big or go home". I have heard that but some how lately it has stuck. I have my hands "in a few fires", sort of speak, and have not worried about anything except what is the next step? I don't worry about the outcome, the process, the cost, the enormity....just the next step! It is almost as freeing as listening to KC at 6:30 a.m. on full volume.  (Suggest doing that, blast  your fav music in the a.m. to get you going!)

So that spell check, uh? It is really  a love hate relationship I have. My writings are way more coherent due to the nature of spellcheck. But then I think it maybe a secret plot, on the behalf of my old teachers, to dumb me down. What do I care how I spell when my trusty friend Mr. SC will  correct it within seconds of my mistakes. It lights up a bright yellow just in case I missed the "teacher" red dotted line underneath the offending word. I try to spell correctly but when the fingers are flying and the brain is three seconds behind, I make mistakes. But I know I can depend on me friend to shout silently to me, wrong, wrong, underline, wrong, hi-lited, wrong. Sometimes I really love you Mr. Spell Check. Now if you only could teach me the proper use of apostrophes!


Go and do and shake your lil' groove thing in the snow to KC and the Sunshine band.....as that is what I will be doing. This groove thing will be shaking for you MR Spell Check!

Comments

Popular Posts